The Big Duck 2007
This National Historic Landmark was moved four miles up Route 24 in Flanders back to its original location.
The Big Duck 1987
In 1987, the Duck, in the path of a new housing development, was donated to Suffolk County and moved to the entrance to Sears Bellows County Park.
Harvard Law School
These three historic Cambridge, Massachusetts houses were moved a half mile down Massachusetts Avenue.
East Hampton Town Hall
These six historic buildings were move two miles from Further Lane to East Hampton Town Hall. The last half mile of the move was completed in one day by moving all six structures simultaneously down Montauk Highway.
The Casino Restaurant
Moved by barge from Patchogue to Davis Park, Fire Island, it weighed 165 tons and was 3,200 square feet.
Historic La Grange
This historic West Islip structure dating to 1750 was moved to an adjacent lot to save it from demolition.
The Nature Conservency
This house was moved by barge from Ferry Road on Shelter Island across the bay to the Nature Conservancy’s Mashomack Preserve.
Amagansett Life Saving Station
This historic structure dates back to 1849, weighs 165 tons and was moved approximately a half mile from Bluff Road back to its original location on Atlantic Avenue.
East Hampton Mansion
At 7,500 square feet and weighing over 900,000 lbs. this East End mansion moved 2,640 feet to its new home.
This 22,000 square foot Watermill house was 210 feet long and weighed 350 tons. We moved it over 100 feet onto a new foundation.
St. Andrew's Dune Church
This beachfront church in Southampton was moved away from the encroaching ocean with its irreplaceable stained glass windows intact because they were too fragile to remove.
This 1885 former nunnery was relocated on the property to maximize the views. At over 15,000 square feet and weighing over 375 tons this is one of the largest structures ever moved on Long Island.